HOSCH 330 Travel Review
HOSUR – CHENNAI in HOSCH 330 TSS – TNSTC Vellore TN-23N-2337 – Balaji
I reached Hosur BS sharp @ 2 in the noon and bus doing honour was TN23 N2337. I occupied 2seater window seat and looked outside. 2PM Bangalore – Chennai SETC “HIGHWAY RIDER” left hosur bus stand when i entered and one more normal 831 UD guy pulled in and picked pax. TSS guy started filling immediately and by 2.20PM the bus was full with mostly vellore & few chennai pax.
We started from bay by 2.25PM but able to came out of the bus stand @ 2.40PM. As the bus was AL guy, the engine sound gave a soothing whizzing sound which was awesome. The driver slowly picked the speed and started clocking 90+ km/hr between Hosur – Krishnagiri stretch. Overtook many TNSTC and SETC normal UD guy.
The timings below:
Hosur – 2.40PM
Krishnagiri – 3.30PM (Skipped Krishnagiri BS)
Ambur – 4.30PM (5min for pax picking)
Vellore – 5.10PM (started from Vellore @ 5.30PM)
Poonamallee – 7.30PM
* Bus was constantly maintained speed in the range of 70-90 km/hr
* We overtook Highway Rider SETC after Krishnagiri and he crossed us in Ambur when we stopped to pick pax. After that we catched him in Vellore BS. Highway Rider guy reached Poonamalle after 10min we reached. Decent speed by SETC guy.
* After vellore lots of slow moving sand lorries were on road but still driver maintained decent speed and one lorry cleaner commented on our driver that “are u driving bus or Jet”
* Got stuck in Nazarathpet traffic signal for almost 10min.
* Total journey hours including breaks are 5hrs from Hosur – Poonamallee.
Verdict: Power packed performance by HOSCH 330 TSS!!! Good Show!!