Chennai-Kuttam “Anandha Paravai”
Few information about this Anandha Paravai service..
1. LCD TV was installed by the people of Kuttam..
2. Introduced by Central depot as “King Service” tag..
3. One comment for this service from FB was.. “If Kuttam Anandha Paravai can do this, why not other SETC UDs can’t do it??”
4. Introduced by the same BM who was instrumental in introducing Vasantham, Puthu vasantham etc.,
5. One of the very few SETC buses which get its seats filled most of the times compared to other services..
6. Shares the same brand name along with Coimbatore-Kuttam service. It is also one of the best service in that route and majority of the time it skips, Madurai..
Chennai: CMBT-4:00 PM, Perungalathur-4:50 PM
Kuttam: Kuttam-4:00 PM, Thisayanvilai-5:00 PM, Tirunelveli- 06:30 PM.
TN01 AN 0082 of Central depot.. Heading to Kuttam from Chennai..
The rear.. Perfect stickering works.. Thanks to the people of Kuttam and Central depot of Chennai.. Expecting more services similar to this from SETC..
I have travelled in this particular bus 🚌, it also has drinking water facility,mobile 📱 charging facility,a very clean bus maintained well .The driver and conductors are also very friendly and we ladies feel very safe to travel in this bus , I have recommended this service to several of my friends.The driver’s are also well dressed like 👍 Private buses.Hats off to the team .I really appreciate the effort of the villagers.If all villages come up with such ideas it would be great .
Anantha paravai is such a wonderful service between Chennai and kuttam.
Anantha paravai from SETC maintained the time and i never expected that on time arrival / departure with other SETC including private buses.
One day i boarded bus @ 4.30 PM from Perungalathur and reached tirunelveli @ 2.30 AM, which the private buses also cannot meet the time.
Whether this bus passing through Tirunelveli new bus stand.