TNSTC-Coimbatore to add 150 new buses
TNSTC-Coimbatore to add 150 new buses built in AIS:052 bus body standard.
Some highlights in the article:
- 75 new buses may get inaugrated on 15-July.
- Coimbatore operates 462 city buses in coimbatore city.
- TN Govt sanctioned 430 new buses for TNSTC-Coimbatore division. Out of this, 150 is planned for induction initially.
- Body building completed for 75 buses and are ready for registration
- Mofussil buses will have 52 seats instead of 57 seats.
- All these buses will have BS-4 engine.
- Seats belts added for certain passenger seats.
- Two emergency exits added.
- Equipped with automatic doors.
- Liveries changed from green to white+blue
Source: Dinamalar-Coimbatore edition