SETC New Service Kumbakonam Bengaluru via Virudhuchalam
Kumbakonam to Bangalore SETC Bus Details.
For the benefit of Kumbakonam passengers SETC has introduced one more service via Virudhachalam. Now the total number of service to Bengaluru is increased from 2 to 3.
The list of services is as follows.
1. 865 UD Karaikal to Bengaluru (Via: Thanjavur)
2. 844 UD Kumbakonam to Bengaluru (Via: Neyveli)
3. 844T UD Kumbakonam to Bengaluru (Via: Virudhachalam) New Service.
The timings of the above services at Kumbakonam is as follows
1. 865 UD Karaikal to Bengaluru is at 1805 Hrs
2. 844 UD Kumbakonam to Bengaluru (Via: Neyveli) is at 2000 Hrs
3. 844T UD Kumbakonam to Bengaluru (Via: Virudhachalam) is at 2030 Hrs
Note: The booking for Virudhachalam boarding point is available from Jan 4 of 2016 only. But there is no return booking facility available to Virudhachalam. We request SETC officials to consider the return booking facility for the same.
TN-01N-9975 KUM B 801 of Kumbakonam Depot Route Kumbakonam – Bengaluru via Virudhachalam, Tiruvannamalai, Hosur.
Clicks by Dylan Ahilan.
Very good initiative. Hope KUM CHN SETC Depots run services from VDM to CHE. If possible, an AC BUS can also be introduced.
how much bus fair for Salem to virudhachalam and virudhachalam to cuddalore